- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What do we collect?
Titan Mouthguards collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, chosen delivery address)
- Other personal identification information (Wearer’s name and age)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Titan Mouthguards with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete a form online or place an order or booking for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Complete a paper or online form during any of our pre-arranged fitting sessions around the UK
How will we use your data?
Titan Mouthguards collects your data so that we can:
- Process, manage and update you on your orders and/or your bookings for our services
- Email you with special offers on our products and services we think you might like
We do not share your data with any of our partner companies.
When Titan Mouthguards processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Titan Mouthguards securely stores your data through our chosen compliant Customer Relationship Management system.
Titan Mouthguards will keep your personal identification information from the time of its submission until it is no longer necessary. Once your data is no longer necessary, it will be erased. You also have the right to erasure at a chosen time.
Titan Mouthguards would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Titan Mouthguards from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you have placed an order with Titan Mouthguards for a custom mouthguard, your dental impression is kept in stock for future orders of replacement mouthguards. By ordering a custom mouthguard, you agree to Titan keeping your impression in stock and contacting you to update you on your impression, replacement orders and any offers and marketing surrounding this. You have the right at any time to stop Titan Mouthguards from contacting you for stock impression updates and replacement order marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Titan Mouthguards would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Titan Mouthguards for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Titan Mouthguards correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Titan Mouthguards to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Titan Mouthguards erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Titan Mouthguards restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Titan Mouthguards processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Titan Mouthguards transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 0121 403 3027
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Titan Mouthguards uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Titan Mouthguards uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 0121 403 3027
You can also use our direct Privacy Webform here.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Titan Mouthguards has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.